In this course, you'll gain the essential preparation needed to pass the PMP and CAPM exams. Concentrating on exam content fromA Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge—Fifth Edition (PMBOK®Guide) and other sources, this course includes a wide variety of learning tools and study aids, all using PMI®terminology.
Learning activities in this Boot Camp target each of the three major learning styles: visual, auditory, and kinesthetic. Using the simple tool in our study guide, you can identify your learning style. You will receive three suggestions for approaches to studying for the exam that focus on the strengths of each learning style, including yours.
To be eligible for the CAPM or PMP certification, you must first meet specific education and experience requirements. The PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp satisfies the requirements for contact hours of instruction. The final step in gaining certification is passing a multiple-choice, psychometric-based examination designed to objectively assess and measure your project management knowledge. It is recommended that you have achieved the experience requirements prior to taking this course.
- Project Management Fundamentals
- IT Project Management
- Applied Project Management
- Prepare to take the PMP or CAPM exams
- Become familiar with PMBOK® Guide terms, definitions, and processes
- Master test-taking techniques
- Learn styles and types of questions found on the PMP or CAPM exams
- PMBOK® Guide's five process groups, ten knowledge areas, and the area of professional and social responsibility
Associate project managers, project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members seeking the PMP or CAPM certification.