Ensuring zero downtime within the data centre environment involves having people on board that have unrivalled technical skills regarding every element of these facilities. Those with CDCTP® certification are increasingly seen as vital to the smooth running of any data centre operation and the course will give delegates the ability to identify, decipher and remedy potential problems quickly, decisively and accurately.
This course addresses the wide range of subjects necessary relevant to the data centre technician including the latest policy, procedure and compliance based legislation, standards and codes of conduct, as well as detailed analysis of current measuring, monitoring and auditing techniques.
- This course has been specifically designed for individuals wishing to acquire skills of the highest calibre in order to carry out their data centre related activities. CDCTP® certification is beneficial to anyone that has day-to-day responsibility for the smooth running of these mission critical facilities
Policies, Procedures & Compliance Legislation – Data Related
- Legislation – Non-Data Related
- Standards – Data Related
- Standards – Non Data Related
- Codes of Conduct
- Impact of Operational Procedures
Measure, Monitor & Auditing The scope of the MMA processes
- Measurement methods
- Risk Management
- Data Centre Fundamentals
- The Physical Infrastructure
- Working in the Data Centre
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
On successful completion of the CDCTP® Core Unit you will gain:
- Units towards a Data Centre Technician Level 4 BTEC Professional Award
- Certified Data Centre Technician (CDCT®) certification
- CNet Certificate
- BISCI CECs: 19
As well as achieving the prestigious CDCTP® certification delegates will also receive the Data Centre Technician Level 4 BTEC Advanced Professional Award.