The CDCMP® course comprises a comprehensive program that explores and addresses all the various elements associated with managing a data centre – from understanding basic design principles and the physical infrastructure, to project management strategies and clear understanding the latest auditing tools.
Regulations and codes of practice are examined in detail with case studies utilised to demonstrate what constitutes best practice. Continually updated to reflect the key industry developments, the CDCMP® also takes into account the requirements of the latest version of the EU Code of Conduct on Data Centre Energy Efficiency plus other current Best Practices and accreditations.
- The course is designed for individuals wishing to enhance their ability to effectively manage, control and improve the operational effectiveness of the data centre environments they are responsible for. Suitable for those with experience in a data centre management environment, the course covers in-depth issues on a wide range of relevant topics and is consistently updated to reflect the latest trends and developments within the industry.
Data Centre Physical Purpose
- Management of Processes
- Management of People
- Management of Plant
- Management of Services
- Financial Management
Data Centre Strategies Business Strategy
- IT Strategy
- Data Centre Supporting Strategies
Data Centre Compliance
- Legislation & Regulations
- Codes of Practice
Data Centre Auditing The Audit Process
- Physical Audit
- Performance Audits
- Environment Audits
- Asset Management
- What is a Data Centre?
- Understanding Basic Design Principles
- Physical Infrastructure
- Project Management
- Managing the Data Centre
- Management Tools
On successful completion of the CDCMP® Core Unit you will gain:
- Units towards a Level 5 BTEC Advanced Professional Award in Data Centre Management
- Certified Data Centre Management (CDCM®) certification
- CNet Certificate
- BICSI CECs: 18
As well as achieving the prestigious CDCMP® certification delegates will also receive the Level 5 BTEC Advanced Professional Award in Data Centre Management.