What is ENSA Certification?
An ENSA certified professional have fundamental skills to analyze the internal and external security threats against a network, and to develop security policies that will protect an organization’s information. The certified professionals know how to evaluate network and Internet security issues and design, and how to implement successful security policies and firewall strategies. In addition, they know how to expose system and network vulnerabilities and defend against them.
View ENSA Course at Global Knowledge Egypt
Take the FREE web based assessment test "Skills Assessment" developed by EC-Council.
Why choose EC-Council certifications?
- EC-Council is a globally accepted information security organization.
- EC-Council provides Completely Vendor Neutral tactical security programs.
- EC-Council certified members earn top salaries by employing the most advanced capabilities.
- To beat a hacker, you must think like one, this is the premise of our flagship certification, the Certified Ethical Hacker, which teaches the tools and techniques of the world’s most notorious underground hackers.
- Stay in tune with this rapid changing industry, EC-Council invests millions into R&D across hundreds of experts in each program, equipping global thought leaders and security practitioners with the tools and knowledge to defend what matters.
- EC-Council's cutting edge programs are defining the world of ethical hacking. Recognized by the US Department of Defense, CEH is a premier certification option for US Cyber Defenders. Recognized by the National Security Agency Committee on National Security Standards at every level.
- EC-Council programs cover everything from Novice Computer Security to techniques used in defending critical infrastructure and top secret government networks in the Enclave.
- Certified candidates will be equipped with a plethora of tools through EC-Council's many industry contributions.
- Certified candidates will possess the ability to apply acquired knowledge to secure real assets. Weekly and Monthly Security Seminars are held at no charge to our members providing continuing education from global thought leaders and best of breed organizations.
- EC-Council provides News Communities through our Hacker Journals Project, Code Red Center provides latest threats and alerts ensuring you are always up on current issues.
- EC-Council even has a private University, Licensed by the NM Department of Higher Education providing a Master’s Program in Security Science taking your knowledge and certifications to a globally superior level in a field that requires nothing less to stay secure.
- Learn what over 70,608 other security practitioners and leaders already have, join our base of Certified Members and reap the benefits.