CEH Certification-Certified Ethical Hacker
What is CEH Certification?
To beat a hacker, you need to think like one! A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of the target system(s). The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
Why Should You Move to CEHv8?
- New Attack Vectors are Evolving
- Focus is shifting to mobile platforms
- Enterprises are working with mobile workforce
- Evolution of New Operating Systems and Technologies
- Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012
- Android 4.1 Jelly Beans and iOS 6
- Skill-based Learning is in Demand
- Organizations are looking for professional who are proficient in performing certain tasks
- Standards and Compliance Focus
- Provide a baseline for InfoSec education
- Provide consistency across key skill areas and job roles
View CEH Course at Global Knowledge Egypt
Follow this link to find out more about CEH exam
CEH skills assessment:
Follow this link to attempt EC-Council free web based skills assessment
Why choose EC-Council certifications?
- EC-Council is a globally accepted information security organization.
- EC-Council provides Completely Vendor Neutral tactical security programs.
- EC-Council certified members earn top salaries by employing the most advanced capabilities.
- To beat a hacker, you must think like one, this is the premise of our flagship certification, the Certified Ethical Hacker, which teaches the tools and techniques of the world’s most notorious underground hackers.
- Stay in tune with this rapid changing industry, EC-Council invests millions into R&D across hundreds of experts in each program, equipping global thought leaders and security practitioners with the tools and knowledge to defend what matters.
- EC-Council's cutting edge programs are defining the world of ethical hacking. Recognized by the US Department of Defense, CEH is a premier certification option for US Cyber Defenders. Recognized by the National Security Agency Committee on National Security Standards at every level.
- EC-Council programs cover everything from Novice Computer Security to techniques used in defending critical infrastructure and top secret government networks in the Enclave.
- Certified candidates will be equipped with a plethora of tools through EC-Council's many industry contributions.
- Certified candidates will possess the ability to apply acquired knowledge to secure real assets. Weekly and Monthly Security Seminars are held at no charge to our members providing continuing education from global thought leaders and best of breed organizations.
- EC-Council provides News Communities through our Hacker Journals Project, Code Red Center provides latest threats and alerts ensuring you are always up on current issues.
- EC-Council even has a private University, Licensed by the NM Department of Higher Education providing a Master’s Program in Security Science taking your knowledge and certifications to a globally superior level in a field that requires nothing less to stay secure.
- Learn what over 70,608 other security practitioners and leaders already have, join our base of Certified Members and reap the benefits.