- 8th November 2017
- 16:30 CET
- 17:30 Egypt Standard Time
- 17:30 EST
In this session Michael Stout explains GDPR to the Information Security community (IT, risk, compliance, security, etc.). This means it is informational in when it comes to GDPR and practical on possible IT situations encountered in GDPR compliance. The webinar will cover the following topics:
- What is GDPR?
- What are the threats of GDPR
- What are the technical vulnerabilities to compliance
- What are some of the possible exploits to GDPR compliance
- How might the technical information security community address these issues.
The webinar includes live Q&A with Michael Stout
Michael Stout (US) is an internationally focused information security consultant and trainer living in Europe. His approach is to understanding the customer, their needs and wishes in order to provided effective affordable solutions. Teaching Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing and Digital Forensics, allows him to share his passion for information security and to spread the word to the greater IT community.
Internet connection and computer speakers for audio.