- Deliver Microsoft Core courses (Client and Server OS).
- Deliver At least 3 of Microsoft high end courses (Exchange, Lync, SharePoint, System Center Family …).
- Provides expertise in the implementation of products by directing and coaching of students during class.
- Instructor provides functional supervision of students in the training environment.
- Evaluates trainee performance in the classroom, on-the-job and in the laboratory settings.
- Performs student-assessments with a goal of meeting student needs and job requirements.
- Employs adult learning techniques to improve the effectiveness of training provided.
- Use a variety of training materials including classroom lesson plans, laboratory guides, and activities to foster learning.
- Maintain knowledge of products and features and technology with the ability to conduct effective, high quality training.
- Should have at least 3 years' experience as a Trainer.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse team is required.
- Demonstrated ability to provide constructive feedback to students.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and perform work activities independently and to handle multiple assignments.
- Written and oral communication skills and the ability to influence others, clearly state expectations and desired outcomes.
- English fluency is a must.
please email your CV mentioning the job title in the subject line to the following email address : HR@globalknowledge.com.eg