- Instruct participants in all or some of the following areas: Management and Leadership Effectiveness, Team Effectiveness, Sales, Personal Effectiveness and Organizational Effectiveness.
- Recommend changes in programs, equipment and materials.
- Able to evaluate, plan and implement training programs.
- Performs delegate-assessments with a goal of meeting student needs and job requirements.
- Employs adult learning techniques to improve the effectiveness of training provided.
- Use a variety of training materials including classroom lesson plans and activities to foster learning.
- Min. 5 years experience in business management and/or Sales.
- Min. 2 years experience in training.
- College degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Skilled in training programs implementation and management.
- Working knowledge of Business Management and Sales.
- Proven excellent leadership, organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong consultative, facilitation and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people successfully to achieve desired goals.
- Familiarity with online learning and program delivery technologies (e.g. Web Conferencing, Skype, web cams etc.).
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse team are required.
please email your CV mentioning the job title in the subject line to the following email address : HR@globalknowledge.com.eg