Businesses have different missions; have different goals and reasons for operating the way they do. They need freedom to change, to grow, to develop. They want to focus on what matters most to them; sustaining and developing products or services for their chosen market.
IT Service Management seeks to build and maintain this understanding between IT Services and the organization:
- To ensure that the organization’s business needs are underpinned by high quality, cost effective, value-adding IT Services
- To improve the quality of IT service provision
- To reduce the long term cost of service provision
Global Knowledge Services offer a number of proactive support offerings that aim to improve the IT processes that measure and manage key IT operations. These engagements provide structured and proven instructions, tools and deliverables to enable customers to significantly improve their IT staff’s ability to avoid problems and more quickly respond when crises arise. Global Knowledge Services provide assistance with guiding IT groups on how to apply ITIL– Information Technology Infrastructure Library and Microsoft Operations Framework “MOF” best practices, processes, tools, and knowledge to improve service availability and overall infrastructure performance.
Benefits of implementing Global Knowledge IT Operation Solutions include:
- Increased Productivity for the IT staff
- Increased Customer Satisfaction
- Help IT to deliver better services to the customers
- Increase IT flexibility
- Improve IT Services’ Continuity
- Eventually reduce the operations costs
- Improve the way suppliers are being managed
- Increase IT staff skills and utilization
Global Knowledge provides a range of scalable IT Operations Solutions including:
- Desired Configuration Management
- Risk and Health Assessment Program
- IT governance, risk, and compliance (GRC)
For more information and/or to schedule an appointment to discuss your business needs, please contact us on:.
Tel: +2 02 2269 1982