TOGAF®, an Open Group certification, is the open enterprise architecture standard used by the world’s leading organizations to improve business efficiency. The TOGAF Certification Program has enabled more than 25,000 enterprise architects and trainers around the globe to demonstrate their proven knowledge of the framework.
The TOGAF® 9 Certification for People Program is a market-driven education and certification program to support TOGAF 9.
TOGAF 9 Professional Certification takes two forms:
1) TOGAF 9 Foundation. This provides validation that the candidate has gained knowledge of the terminology and basic concepts of TOGAF 9 and understands the core principles of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
2) TOGAF 9 Certified. This certification provides validation that in addition to knowledge and comprehension, the candidate is able to analyze and apply knowledge of TOGAF
The TOGAF 9 certification is:
- Used by the world’s leading enterprises to certify a common body of core knowledge about the methodology and framework
- A trusted, vendor-neutral, globally recognized and portable credential
- Valuable in demonstrating to employers and peers your commitment to enterprise architecture as a discipline
- An outstanding career move and a foundational certification in the career of any enterprise architect
TOGAF Courses at Global Knowledge:
|| About the exam|
TOGAF 9 Level 1 Foundation Course
|The exam is in closed-book format, and includes 40 multiple-choice questions. The pass score is 55% (22 out of 40 questions). The exam lasts for 60 minutes and can be taken onsite (online) or through Prometric test centers. Read the exam summary|
TOGAF 9 Level 2 Certified Course
|The exam is in open-book format, and includes 8 complex multiple-choice scenario-based questions. The exam lasts for 90 minutes and can be taken onsite (online) or through Prometric test centers. Read the exam summary
Note: to be certified on TOGAF 9 Level 2, it is required to have passed the TOGAF Level 1 exam.
TOGAF 9 Level 1 and Level 2 Combination Course
|There are two possibilities for taking the exam. The candidate can take the Level 1 and Level 2 exams separately, or take the combined exam. The exam is a proctored exam – a proctor needs to be registered prior to taking the exam. Read the exam summary
Benefits to Individuals:
For individuals, TOGAF® 9 Certification represents an ideal mechanism for demonstrating knowledge and application of TOGAF. Being TOGAF certified can significantly enhance and affirm your professional skills, improve your prospects for rewarding assignments, accelerate salary and career advancement, and result in greater peer recognition.
Benefits to Organizations:
1) For organizations, TOGAF® 9 certification provides a vendor-neutral, highly regarded and global benchmark for identifying, assessing and selecting the most qualified individuals for critical roles and responsibilities. Specifying TOGAF certified individuals in procurement and project proposals can considerably reduce recruitment time and cost, and result in higher project success rates.
2) TOGAF 9 certification can help to optimize the staff recruitment and retention process, and motivate staff to acquire this widely recognized industry standard to authenticate their skills and experience with using the TOGAF standard.
3) In a marketplace where confidence is a key purchasing factor, suppliers can demonstrate their commitment to open standards, interoperability and proven best practices in enterprise architecture by showing that they use TOGAF certified specialists for specific projects. TOGAF certification is a powerful competitive differentiator that provides your customers with reliable assurance of the skills and capabilities of your IT professionals, and of the quality and interoperability of your products.
For more information about TOGAF Training or Certification, please contact your local TOGAF Training Adviser from Global Knowledge via 02 2269 1982 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.