Pre-Assessment (Will need to link to product 360-RSW-05-LAB-PREAS)
This four hour diagnostic pre-assessment CCIE lab is designed to measure your current competency. Use the score report provided to work with your chosen learning partner to understand your knowledge gaps and with your chosen training provider to ensure you have a leerning program that best meets your needs.
Exercise Workbook (Link to product 360-RSW-05-WKB-RACK)
The CCIE R&S Workbook contains 20 full-length lab scenarios to help you practice and apply your learning on network equipment. Designed to provide extensive hands-on practice with CCIE lab scenarios, each lab includes a detailed answer key and an interactive mentoring guide and will take approximately 8 to 10 hours to perform. You will have 18 months from the time of purchase to complete all 20 practice labs.
All purchases of the workbook include 200 hours of lab rental time, which can be scheduled via Cthe Cisco 360 Learning Management Portal.
Self-Paced e-Learning Lessons
These on-demand lessons combine audio and video with instructional screens and slides for self-paced study. The lessons include quizzes to check understanding, focused exercises for lab practice, and a mentoring guide that helps you apply your learning on the job. Available lessons include:
- Catalyst QoS
- Link Layer
- IP Multicast
- RS v5 Update
Cisco 360 Learning Program for CCIE R&S offers a suite of 11 nine hour assessment labs that can be taken independently or as part of an instructor-led workshop. Each assessment tests your knowledge of concepts and technologies and tracks your progress against learning goals and other students. Each lab contains a 2 hour troubleshooting component which can also be purchased as a standalone assessment lab.
A built-in mentoring guide provides detailed feedback, corrections and best practices for configurations. Assessments vary in degree of difficulty for use with the various stages of the learning process.
If you are attending the ILT workshops, then the CIERS1 and CIERS2 labs should not be completed before attendance.
Assesments can only be completed once as they are designed to assess your knowledge and readiness for the exam. Practice lab information can be found at:
- CIERS1 Performance Assessment 1 (Link to 360-RSW-05-LAB-GA010)
- CIERS1 Performance Assessment 2 (Link to 360-RSW-05-LAB-GA020)
- CIERS2 Performance Assessment 1 (Link to 360-RSW-05-LAB-GA050)
- CIERS2 Performance Assessment 2 (Link to 360-RSW-05-LAB-GA060)
- CIERS2 Performance Assessment 3 (Link to 360-RSW-05-LAB-GA070)
- CIERS2 Performance Assessment 4 (Link to 360-RSW-05-LAB-GA080)
- CIERS2 Performance Assessment 5 (Link to 360-RSW-05-LAB-GA090)
- CIERS Performance Assessment 1 (Link to 360-RSW-05-LAB-GA030)
- CIERS Performance Assessment 2 (Link to 360-RSW-05-LAB-GA040)
- CIERS Performance Assessment 3 (Link to 360-RSW-05-LAB-GA100)
- CIERS Performance Assessment 4 (Link to 360-RSW-05-LAB-GA110)
Troubleshooting scenarios are also contained within each of the Performance Assessment labs. They have been extracted as standalone labs to provide additional troubleshooting practice for those delegates who feel they are specifically lacking in troubleshooting knowledge.
- Cisco 360 CCIE R&S Troubleshooting Assessment Lab 1 (Link to 360-RSW-05-LAB-TA010)
- Cisco 360 CCIE R&S Troubleshooting Assessment Lab 2 (Link to 360-RSW-05-LAB-TA020)
- Cisco 360 CCIE R&S Troubleshooting Assessment Lab 3 (Link to 360-RSW-05-LAB-TA030)
- Cisco 360 CCIE R&S Troubleshooting Assessment Lab 4 (Link to 360-RSW-05-LAB-TA040)
- Cisco 360 CCIE R&S Troubleshooting Assessment Lab 5(Link to 360-RSW-05-LAB-TA050)
- Cisco 360 CCIE R&S Troubleshooting Assessment Lab 6 (Link to 360-RSW-05-LAB-TA060)
- Cisco 360 CCIE R&S Troubleshooting Assessment Lab 7 (Link to 360-RSW-05-LAB-TA070)
- Cisco 360 CCIE R&S Troubleshooting Assessment Lab 8 (Link to 360-RSW-05-LAB-TA080)
- Cisco 360 CCIE R&S Troubleshooting Assessment Lab 9 (Link to 360-RSW-05-LAB-TA090)
- Cisco 360 CCIE R&S Troubleshooting Assessment Lab 10 (Link to 360-RSW-05-LAB-TA0100)
- Cisco 360 CCIE R&S Troubleshooting Assessment Lab 11 (Link to 360-RSW-05-LAB-TA0110)
Reference Library (Link to 360-RSW-050-LIB-REFER)
This expansive and searchable technical reference library provides over 2,000 pages of advanced networking documentation and best practices content, including options analysis diagrams. This includeds a Ten Step CCIE Preparation Roadmap, with articles on formulating end-to-end CCIE preparation strategies, lab strategies and useful study tips, to help accelerate your CCIE preparation process.