The Cisco 360 Learning Program for CCIE's takes preparation to a new level, using a a collaborative education learning practice that caters for a broad base of learners with different learning styles and educational preference. It is an intensive and immersive program which is likely to take between 6 to 18 months to complete depending on your level of expertise. The program will elevate your command of technical topics and help you develop the skills required to tackle the types of expert level configuration and troubleshooting challenges that appear in today's networks and in the CCIE Routing and Switching practical Lab Exam.
Global Knowledge has been Cisco's partner of choice for this program since its inception, taking Cisco's own candidates from CCNA to CCIE in less than 6mths. The experience of our instructors and our continued involvement in the program highlights our strength of partnership with Cisco and the quality of our Instructors.
The Cisco 360 Learning Program offers multiple learning products and services that blend together to provide a customised learning program. Components can be purchased individually or in competitively priced pre-designed bundles, enabling student's maximum flexibility to design their own individual program, matched to their skill level, learning preference and budget. The program can be split into three core components.
Benefits of the Cisco 360 Learning Program
- A focused program of six months to 18 months that optimises your study time.
- Flexible, 24/7 access to online training content and assessment labs.
- Expert-level mentoring and training from the elite CCSI instructors, who themselves hold CCIE certification.
- A rigorous, comprehensive program that reinforces your learning through frequent, online assessments.
- Delivered only by Learning Partners selected by Cisco for their technical competency and ability to provide expert-level training.